OT: [CentOS] two tier Internet and open source

ryan ryanag at zoominternet.net
Sat Mar 18 18:39:58 UTC 2006

My initial thought is that it would be BAD, BAD, BAD for open source software.

However, Microsoft and Apple (hardly open source software companies) have far
more to lose. People would be upset if their itunes or xbox streams suddenly
slowed down by 50%. The open source crowd would take it a little better I
imagine.