[CentOS] Installing additional perl modules

Chin

cljinsg at yahoo.com.sg
Tue Mar 21 08:42:28 UTC 2006

Hi all,

What is the best way to install additional perl modules? Is there any yum
repositories that I can pull the rpms from? I prefer not to use CPAN or compile
the modules myself because that'll break the purpose of using enterprise Linux
and risk the chances of breaking the dependancies. (I am not a Linux guru, I
may be wrong here, sorry.) I am now trying to install some modules like
MIME::parser, Date::Parse, Date::Format, etc.

Thank you.