[CentOS] Non-torrent D/L of 4.3 DVD image?

Maciej Żenczykowski maze at cela.pl
Wed Mar 22 22:05:34 UTC 2006

It's not a matter of voting... it's a matter of paying for the ftp server
bandwidth.  Using bittorrent you pay for the transfer by uploading a bit
yourself, not to mention that many volunteers (like me) leave their
bittorrents clients up and running long after they're done downloading
(I've already uploaded about 35 DVD's worth).

Cheers,
MaZe.