[CentOS] looking for pyPgSQL

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Mar 23 03:55:39 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-03-22 at 19:27 -0800, Paul Heinlein wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Mar 2006, Craig White wrote:
>
> > Trying to install 'track' and I am using postgres. Apparently I need
> > a connector for python to postgres named pyPgSQL
> >
> > does anyone know where I might find such a beast?
>
> Heh, I'm in the final stages of editing a Trac/CentOS HOWTO, including
> SELinux considerations. It should be online in a day or two.
>
> For Python packages, a great starting place is PyVault:
>
>    http://www.python.org/pyvault/
----
awesome - I got it installed and it's running and I suppose I have to
figure out the authentication...I really would rather use mod_authz_ldap
and I probably have to go through trac-admin some but it is running and
it was pretty easy and looks very cool.

Now - we should probably try to figure out why Rex can't build kdesvn on
CentOS/RHEL 4   ;-)

Craig