[CentOS] UPS Batteries

Thomas E Dukes edukes at alltel.net
Sat Mar 25 01:36:45 UTC 2006

Thanks for all the responses!!

APC sure has a lot of models to choose from.  Looks like a unit with USB
support may be the way to go.  I just want a simple shutdown and restart
when power resumes for my server.  It would be nice to have a model on the
network to shutdown all my PCs (4) on my local network but that may be a
little too pricey for me.  It's a little fuzzy as to whether each would need
a APC card or just need to be running the APC software.  How does that work?

Thanks