[CentOS] I am computer literate!

Paul subsolar at subsolar.com
Sat Mar 25 03:03:39 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-03-24 at 22:40 -0300, Rodrigo Barbosa wrote:

> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/03/24/tuttle_centos/
>
> Why, oh why Johnny didn't you let him actually CALL the FBI ? It would
> have been a great show. I bet the FBI computer forensice professionals
> would have some great fun :)

I really feel sorry for Johnny ... I know I could not have been nearly
as nice after the first couple replies, I would have said FU and put a
filter in to delete his messages.

His final message is almost worst than the rest ... no thank you, no
sorry for the mistake, no nothing.
::sigh::

What's scary though is the way things are the it's not hard seeing that
FBI would have knocked down the doors, confiscated computers system and
pulled anybody they could find in for questioning without doing any
research.

Regards,
Paul Berger