[CentOS] I am computer literate!

Steve Bergman steve at rueb.com
Sun Mar 26 20:13:16 UTC 2006

rado wrote:

>On Sat, 2006-03-25 at 19:49 -0600, Steve Bergman wrote:
>

>>Craig White wrote:
>>

>>>He's a politician, of course he's a pompous idiot.
>>>

>>You're giving him too much credit.
>>
>>Believe me.  Tuttle is too small to have politicians.  There's barely
>>room there for a Boss Hogg. ;-)
>>
>>-Steve
>>

>All kidding aside, It's a shame that Johnny actually had to deal with
>something like this.

I hope he took it with a sense of humor.  And with computer... err...
Windows viruses just a part of daily life(!) for many, and with people's
banks emailing them daily with urgent security notices requiring them to
"confirm their usernames and passwords" by clicking
http://this-link.evilcracker.net. ,  its not surprising that the truly
stupid are totally confused and  'flusterated'.

And I'm sure Mr. Taylor has his hands full.  For anyone interested, here
is the vast metropolis which it is his responsibility to manage:

http://tinyurl.com/hjzvf

You'll have to click on the star to zoom; The link does not seem to
incorporate the proper zoom level.  (In fact, you'll have to click
several times before you see anything.)

It wouldn't surprise me to find out that Mr. Taylor's brother is the
sheriff, and that he has an Aunt Bea. ;-)

-Steve