[CentOS] horde from CentOS Extras *security update required*

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Thu Mar 30 15:31:20 UTC 2006

Am Do, den 30.03.2006 schrieb Mike Stankovic um 15:38:
> --- Alexander Dalloz <ad+lists at uni-x.org> wrote:

> > Maybe too other framework component updates of
> > releases by 6th March? :)

> > Alexander

> 6th of March or 6th of April? What are you asking for
> the update of packages in extras/contrib/plus?

Sorry for not having been clear enough. Yes, I was kindly asking whether
the horde framework application updates from March 6th would go to
CentOS Extras too. On http://www.horde.org/ you find under "Latest
Releases" that IMP, Turba, Ingo, Kronolith, Nag and Mnemo got updates.

Critical is just the Horde update from March 28th.

Alexander

Serendipity 17:27:48 up 16 days, 18:15, load average: 0.50, 0.32, 0.22