[CentOS] Kernel RPM

PV Juliet pvjuliet at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 06:13:53 UTC 2006

Hi All,
          I have mailed same problem before also . I want to make the rpm
for the kernel . so i took  kernel source of bz2 format . IAfter unzipping i
applied the following commands, make menuconfig and make rpm. So it created
the RPM for kernel . But it's not updating the grub.conf and also not
creating the initrd.img. After installing the rpm ,i have manually create
the initrd.img and and changed the grub.conf .  I want to know  some
informations  like when the initrd.img creates ??

Can anyone knows  how it can changed ??

Thanks in advance

Regards
juliet