[CentOS] RHEL havoc tool

Dag Wieers

dag at wieers.com
Fri May 12 14:48:05 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm looking for a tool that breaks a working system (in one or more ways)
with the sole purpose to fix it again.

The aim would be to use this tool for several debugging techniques
sessions in our local LUG. When I was invited to speak at a local LUG I
was wondering what was the best way to demonstrate some of the tools (and
more importantly) the way to tackle a problem.

And nothing would be better than not knowing what is wrong so attendants
can follow my reasoning in trying to fix a problem.

I heard from someone who followed the RHCE exams, that they use such a
tool to test the knowledge and it would be nice to have something like
that in Open Source, if it does not already exist.

Kind regards,