[CentOS] RHEL havoc tool

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Fri May 12 15:01:38 UTC 2006

Dag Wieers wrote:

> I heard from someone who followed the RHCE exams, that they use such a
> tool to test the knowledge and it would be nice to have something like
> that in Open Source, if it does not already exist.

I am an RHCE, the exam was not structured in a way that needed such a
tool AFAICT.

I think the tool you need is kickstart followed by one of a bunch of
bash scripts performing evil actions.  A great example was on
fedora-list a couple of days ago, somebody selected NIS auth but there
was no server, everything reported "root? que?"

-Andy