[CentOS] Setting default paper size in OpenOffice

Niki Kovacs

contact at kikinovak.net
Fri May 19 17:04:50 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm using the default OpenOffice.org that ships with CentOS 4.3. In OO,
I launch "Printer configuration" and set the default paper size from "US
Letter" to "A4". OK, and then OK again. But the settings don't seem to
be saved, they revert to US Letter every time, which is rather annoying,
as I don't set this up for me (but for a bunch of Joe Users), and I
can't expect them to manually configure the paper size everytime they
want to print something.

Any suggestions?

Niki Kovacs