[CentOS] iptables rules

Robert Spangler lazydog at zoominternet.net
Wed May 24 03:10:46 UTC 2006

On Tue May 23 2006 09:34, Abd El-Hameed Ayad wrote:

>  Can anybody tell me such iptables rules to write in
> /etc/sysconfig/iptables Currently, im using the following rules (on
> 62.139.61.84)

My question is is this a firewall box?  If it is then you are stopping nothing
going from one network to the other.  Is this what you really want to do?

Also you are allowing access to this box from any network.  Is this also what
you want to do?

I can help but I need to know what it is you are trying to do with this box.
Your rules need to be re-written to secure what is allowed to access this box
and what is allowed to pass though.

--

Regards
Robert