[CentOS] Three kernel RPMs at same time and yum error: "sem_post: Invalid argument"

M. Fioretti mfioretti at mclink.it
Wed May 24 05:01:06 UTC 2006

On Wed, May 24, 2006 01:54:12 AM +0100, Karanbir Singh
(mail-lists at karan.org) wrote:

> > As a matter of fact, I also get:
> >
> > -bash-3.00# rpm -q kernel
> > kernel-2.6.9-11.EL
> > kernel-2.6.9-22.0.1.EL
> > kernel-2.6.9-34.EL
> >

> there is nothing wrong with this - kernels are added / installed

So can I remove the first 2, or all 3 versions must remain?

TIA,
	Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 3 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

I don't even have an email address. I have reached an age where my
main purpose is not to receive messages.
                                    U. Eco, quoted in the New Yorker