[CentOS] Latest version of KDE on centOS?

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Thu May 25 17:39:01 UTC 2006

On 5/25/06, kevin at kevinkempterllc.com <kevin at kevinkempterllc.com> wrote:
> How can I get the latest stable version of KDE for my Cent OS box. Is there a
> yum repository I can add ?

The terms you are using are mutually exclusive. The latest 'stable'
kde as defined by redhat is already in centos. The latest kde is
available in the kde-redhat repository on sourceforge, but there are
no promises on stability.

--
This message has been double ROT13 encoded for security. Anyone other
than the intended recipient attempting to decode this message will be