[CentOS] 4.3 single server cd

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Thu May 25 18:30:40 UTC 2006

I never said it was in there. I said things for testing don't go on
the announce list.

> You too may need to be lectured on the goals of CentOS
> and on where to make announces for testing. Even a
> certain bleeding edge distro do not cut corners in
> this manner.

So you're voluteering to help out then? Since there are just a handful
of people actually working on centos, sometimes things slip. Either
deal with it and quit nitpicking something you're getting for free, or
donate time, money, hardware and/or otherwise help the project. So far
nothing you've had to say in this thread has been productive. When you
start producing something, I'll happily listen to your lectures. Until
that time, sit down, be quiet, and say thank you once in a while.

--
This message has been double ROT13 encoded for security. Anyone other
than the intended recipient attempting to decode this message will be