[CentOS] kickstart, no dhcp reply received.

Will McDonald wmcdonald at gmail.com
Fri May 26 09:12:21 UTC 2006

On 25/05/06, Fong Vang <sudoyang at gmail.com> wrote:
> > May 24 23:01:38 fong-31-100 in.tftpd [29880]: tftp: client does not
> > accept options

Googling for "in.tftpd tftp: client does not accept options" returns
lots of results which imply this is pretty typical when Kickstarting
systems and doesn't prevent the boot/install process from working. And
lots of stuff about Broadcom interfaces in particular.

> That's  how I'm kicking.  Again, this profile works fine on a
> different machine.  I'm thinking that it's hardware related.

Have you tried completely disabling one of the interfaces in the BIOS
to see if this gets you any further?

Will.