[CentOS] New member, new OS, old Tao user

David Parsley parsley at linuxjedi.org
Fri May 26 17:14:12 UTC 2006

Hi,

On 5/26/06, Lance Davis <lance at uklinux.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 26 May 2006, Steve Campbell wrote:
>
> > Mr. Parsley, the main man at the Tao Linux group, has announced that he will
> > no longer be able to do his thing for Tao Linux.
>
> Where has that been announced ???

Apparently it was first announced publicly by Steve Campbell on the
CentOS list. ;-)

I am, in fact, planning to retire from Tao Linux; I've started by
first polling fellow developers and a few users on what folks would
like to see happen.  I would appreciate if this doesn't hit slashdot
before I've considered the input I've gotten and formed a definite
plan.

Steve - no worries, man.  I would have preferred you not mail the
CentOS public list, but that's water under the bridge.

Regards,
David
--
David L. Parsley
Network Engineer, James Madison University