[CentOS] kickstart, no dhcp reply received.

Fabian Arrotin fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Fri May 26 18:40:34 UTC 2006

Are these two machines connected to the same network switch ? i have
dhcp problems in my kickstart too but it depends on which network switch
the machine is connected ... i've asked the network admin guy to have a
look at the port configuration (using cisco switches) because if i use
another switch (or connect the same machine on a simple 3com hub linked
behind a cisco one) the kickstart is ok ...
I suppose it's the same problem ...
FYI i have this problem with a IBM x306m with broadcom nic inside ...