[CentOS] Centosplus repo for apt-get?

Tue May 30 01:08:47 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-05-29 at 16:45 -0700, Ralph Alvy wrote:
> Is there a centosplus repo I can use with apt-get, or do I have to rely on
> yum for centosplus?

Apt is currently only for i386 ... but it will work with centosplus if
you add centosplus to the repos.  It is disabled by default.

Look at /etc/apt/sources.list.d/centos.list

However, I do not know how to exclude some packages using apt, so you
should be very careful using it with centosplus or it will upgrade many
items.