[CentOS] source rpms

Tue May 16 18:13:16 UTC 2006
Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com>

On 5/16/06, Nick Smith <nick.smith79 at gmail.com> wrote:
> how can i get the source rpms for the packages installed on my centos
> 3.6 server? is there a certain repositories i have to add to my
> yum.conf?  Im trying to setup a filtering program "smartfilter" and
> they want me to point to the source for squid, which i cant seem to
> find.  can anyone shed some light on this for me?  someone i was
> talking to said that centos strips out the source to keep the bulk
> down, but i was hoping that wasnt the case.

To build against squid, you should only need the squid-devel package.
If you really do need srpms, you can get them on any centos mirror,
but they aren't available via yum.

--
This message has been double ROT13 encoded for security. Anyone other
than the intended recipient attempting to decode this message will be