[CentOS] Load Balancing

Wed May 24 12:50:02 UTC 2006
Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com>

> What, is it so difficult to compile apache these days? :)
> I run it on centos 3 & 4. I rolled my own rpms with some other patches (lingerd comes to mind) and site-specific tweaks and installed them instead of httpd-2.0. No problems at all.

Not at all, but I'm quite fond of apache 2.x, and I'd rather move on
to other admin tasks which I enjoy more than watching the gentoo
screensaver (gcc scroll for those of you not up on the gentoo
bashing). But if someone is willing to put the work into maintaining
it themselves, I have no problem with them doing so.

--
This message has been double ROT13 encoded for security. Anyone other
than the intended recipient attempting to decode this message will be