[CentOS] Drives Not Recognized on Dell Poweredge 1550 CentOs4 install

Rick Philbrick rickphilbrick at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 08:28:20 UTC 2006

Hi,

I went through similar issue two days ago.  Upstream provider dropped
support for the card in my box, megaraid.  So the link you have below
will be helpful.  I booted w/ a supported spare scsi card then built
the new driver and edit modprobe.conf and did  mkinitrd, updated grub
and all went well. Another great resource is the Dell Linux on PE list

Good luck-