[CentOS] About download ISO image, again

Karl R. Balsmeier karl at klxsystems.net
Wed Nov 15 23:37:02 UTC 2006

The installer still asks you if you want various options, -I don't seem
to remember it having X.

One thing I can say however is that it's VERY HANDY for me to not have
to burn 3 or 4 CD's, or the DVD, just to get a server deployed.

So thanks to the CentOS staff who came up with that clever idea.  It is
truly handy.

-karl