Fwd: [CentOS] opens source trouble ticket

Indunil Jayasooriya indunil75 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 05:06:22 UTC 2006

Thanks for your dag rpm . I just installed it .

Thereafter what wiyklll have to do?

There is a file trac.conf

[root at worldnet ~]# cat /etc/httpd/conf.d/trac.conf
Alias /trac/ "/usr/share/trac/htdocs/"

### Trac need to know where the database is located
<Location "/cgi-bin/trac.cgi">
        SetEnv TRAC_ENV "/usr/share/trac/myproject.db"
</Location>

### You need this to allow users to authenticate
<Location "/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/login">
        AuthType Basic
        AuthName "trac"
        AuthUserFile /usr/share/trac/trac.htpasswd
        Require valid-user
</location>

so that means Now I can go via http://ipaddress/trac/

But it stays, Below  is what I did.

http://192.168.102.25/trac/

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /trac/ on this server.
Apache/2.0.52 (CentOS) Server at 192.168.102.25 Port 80

Why is that?