[CentOS] Postfix: postconf warning on install with yum

Ferdinando Santacroce jesus_was_rasta at yahoo.it
Tue Nov 21 09:56:06 UTC 2006

Hi guys!
I'm tryng to install Postfix on my CentOS local web server.
I use CentOS plus repositories, PHP and MySQL 5, Apache 2, ProFTPd,
Webmin and Virtualmin

When i Try to install Postfix by yum I receive this kind of warning:
/usr/sbin/postconf: /usr/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so.14: no version
information available (required by /usr/sbin/postconf)

Postfix seems to be installed after that, but there's no way to make it
up and running...
There's a known solution for this problem?

Thanks!

Nando
(I'm Italian, sorry for my "bed" english! :-) )