[CentOS] Top process automatically killed

Abd El-Hameed Ayad hamid at use-trade.com
Tue Nov 21 14:04:13 UTC 2006

Thank you very much for your concern.
I 'll try raising numbers. But, Why i used *? because the server is web
hosting server and each user has his own group name.
Now, do you have any idea about restricting such situation? Does * mean
restrict root also or just all users except root?

Do you know any -simple- guide for limits.conf?

Thank you very much
hameed