[CentOS] digikamimageplugins from Karan's repo

Aleksandar Milivojevic alex at milivojevic.org
Wed Nov 22 16:23:46 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've just installed digikam and digikamimageplugins from Karan's repo.
  The digikam package works nicely, however if I try to use any of the
plugins from digikamimageplugins, digikam crashes complaining about
unresolvable symbols, for example:

digikam: symbol lookup error:
/usr/lib64/kde3/digikamimageplugin_adjustlevels.so: undefined symbol:
_ZN7Digikam16ImageGuideWidgetC1EiiP7QWidgetbi

I've noticed that there's discrepancy in versions between digicam and
digicamimageplugins (0.8.1 vs. 0.7.4) which I beleive is where the
problem might be.  Is there digicamimageplugins-0.8.1 RPM for CentOS?
If not, I could probably easilly rebuild my own.  Just wondering if
somebody already did it.

Thanks,
Alex