[CentOS] XFS in Druid

Jordi Espasa Clofent jordi.listas at multivia.com
Fri Nov 24 07:10:57 UTC 2006

James Pearson wrote:
> The installer (anaconda) supports the boot command line option 'xfs' -
> however, the installer needs the XFS kernel module (or XFS built in)
> and access to the xfsprogs package - neither of which the CentOS
> installer has ...
>
> You can always rebuild the installer with these, but this is
> non-trivial ...
Curious. XFS (IMHO) is a good and rock-solid filesystem, especially in
production boxes. I think it's odd that Anaconda doesn't include it.
¿Is there some HOWTO or article which explains how make it?

--
Jordi Espasa Clofent

PGP id 0xC5ABA76A #http://pgp.mit.edu/
FSF Associate Member id 4281 #http://www.fsf.org/