[CentOS] dhcpd

Will McDonald wmcdonald at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 02:15:21 UTC 2006

On 24/11/06, Daniel Teixeira <dteixeira at bitecnica.com> wrote:

> sorry but this is really strange
>
> my dhcpd daemon only works sometimes!!!!!!
>
> the problem is the same as before
> dhcpoffer is beeing sent but with no further actions

I'd recommend avoiding RTF/HTML mails to mailing lists, they're
generally frowned upon. As is top-posting. Just a friendly prod, I
don't mind as-such but I know if irks a lot of people.

Is your problem specific to a particular hardware platform? I've had
IBM systems that have caused me all sorts of headaches when Dell kit
has been fine and vice versa. Does upping the logging on the TFTPd
give you any additional information?

What about the other VTYs when you're netbooting a "client"?

Will.