[CentOS] Need resize a partition LVM2

James Marcinek jmarc1 at jemconsult.biz
Thu Nov 30 17:04:33 UTC 2006

Thanks for the reply but I'm still a bit confused... My filesystem was ext3 not ext2. I realize that many of the ext2 filesystem commands can be used with ext3 filesystems but they need to specify that the file system is ext3... I believe I had tried several of these commands but couldn't figure out how to specify that I wanted to do it to ext3. Can this be done while the file system is mounted (I have an AIX background which uses LVM and jfs which has been possible for years)?

Thanks,

james