[CentOS] Re: adding a usb drive to an existing raid1 set

rado rado at rivers-bend.com
Tue Oct 3 02:25:17 UTC 2006

> On Mon, 2006-10-02 at 19:26, rado wrote:
>
> > ...back to square one, Les...that other deal went south...I tried all
> > day just would not let me add hda1 back into md0 soooo I'm back to this
> > again lol...gonna make it work this time hope hope...and  I
> > will...prolly might do better after some sleep lol.
>
> What error message did you get?

tryin to think...oh like one was ...it was busy(which it wasn't)  then
dmesg had a couple more...it really appeared to me like the kernel was
flaking out some about it or something...really not sure but finally I
said the hell w/this...and this aft...started to install and still ain't
got it...I just finally wiped off the disk...I doubt it but wow when it
rains it pours! I want to get this system at least up and running fore I
go to bed...pulled all nighter again last nite...course that's steriods
do that shit to me.

oh, I just rollin w/the punches w/this stuff, I not even gettin excited
bout it...thx God huh?

lol

John