[CentOS] (no subject)

Paul Malinowski

paul at fish4.co.uk
Wed Oct 11 13:36:58 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm looking for some package in Centos which will provide en/decoding of
mime formats. I have over 1000 outlook mails to process, and it would be
great to script that, but centos 4.4 doesn't have a metamail package and
I couldn't find anything connected to decoding and encoding of MIME.

Is there any tool in Centos repository ?

Thanks a lot,
Paul Malinowski

This electronic message transmission contains information from Fish4
Trading Limited and/or other Fish4 affiliated companies
(specifically Fish4Homes Ltd, Fish4Cars Ltd, Fish4Jobs Ltd and Fish4
Ltd) that may be confidential or privileged.
The information is intended solely for the recipient and use by any
other party is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
contents of this electronic message transmission is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic message transmission in error,
please notify Fish4 immediately by telephone (0208 600 7000)
or by electronic mail (administrator at fish4.co.uk).  Thank you.

This e-mail and all attachments have been scanned by the HighSpeed Office virus scanning service powered by MessageLabs and no known viruses were detected.