[CentOS] Server hangs initializing audio

Bowie Bailey Bowie_Bailey at BUC.com
Thu Oct 12 12:52:45 UTC 2006

Actually, the hardware initialization where I'm seeing the problem
happens in /etc/rc.sysinit.  I have added an extra debugging line in
there to show the names of all of the misc devices that it loads after
audio.  One of them is apparently the problem, but I haven't been able
to reproduce the problem since then, so I'm not sure exactly which
one.

Bowie