[CentOS] Write performance with 3ware 9550

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Fri Oct 13 15:28:37 UTC 2006

Responding to several of your posts here. I understand your need for
stability, but can't you set StorSave down and see what it does to your speed?

Some of my 95MB/Sec was achieved with some of the suggested ext3 journal
settings. Look back through my previous thread.

Memory interleaving on my system (Supermicro X7DVL-E) is turned on
automatically when you install two pairs of memory sticks. With 16GB on your
system, I *assume* you have at least 4 sticks. Check the manual and see if
there is a BIOS setting.