[CentOS] RHWAS rebuild efforts

jim bartus jim.bartus at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 20:02:48 UTC 2006

If I could get a SOW/quote from some consulting/professional-services
company outlining "make the initial packages and provide one year of updates
in a sub-72-hour timeframe" I could get a PO for that with ease.  If you
then turn around and use that money to buy a license to get the packages,
thats between you and redhat.

Frankly if there's anyone out there that does this sort of thing for centos
please let me know, there's a lot of stuff I could cut POs for.

-jim