[CentOS] RHWAS rebuild efforts

jim bartus jim.bartus at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 19:39:27 UTC 2006

Nothin?  I can throw a fair amount of money at this.  We're looking for
someone to commit to a turnaround window on the niche redhat package groups
(cluster suite and appserver for now) but deliver them to the centos
group/repositories, not to us.  We're also looking for someone to contract
out the creation and maintenance of rpm's for our internal repo.

-jim