[CentOS] spam control

Mark Weaver mdw1982 at mdw1982.com
Tue Oct 31 01:22:21 UTC 2006

Collins Richey wrote:
> On 10/29/06, Mark Weaver <mdw1982 at mdw1982.com> wrote:
>
> [ really interesting approach snipped ]
>
> I will squirrel this away for future use. The list of suppressed
> addresses is too voluminous to be perused in detail, but I can't help
> but wonder how many legitimate, non-spamming users fall into the
> supposedly moronic or a###ole categories.

none if any. Those addresses are there because the user at the other end
was attempting some very dark and devious breakin against one of my
servers. That's what earned them the dubious honor of a$$hole! :)

--
Mark

"If you have found a very wise man, then you've found
a man that at one time was an idiot and lived long enough
to learn from his own stupidity."