[CentOS] 4.3 to 4.4 and Yum and Upgrade vs. Update

David Hrbáč hrbac.conf at seznam.cz
Fri Sep 1 09:14:04 UTC 2006

Karanbir Singh napsal(a):
> look at the thread again, its only when someone does an update for only
> sqlite that they have an issue, a 'yum update yum; yum update' has
> worked fine for me
I agree too, 'yum update yum; yum update' worked for me to perfectly and
I dare to say it's preferred method when yum is within packages to be
updated.

> yes : yum update yum sqlite python-sqlite ; yum update

First thing that came to me had been 'yum update yum' should resolved
dependency and install sqlite and python-sqlite too. But it's just the hint.
David