[CentOS] Helping CentOS automatically

nightrid3r 03taxi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 13:20:03 UTC 2006

rado schreef:
> ...If you like the majority of us as I am...there is something we can do
> for the centos scene that really doesn't cost anything.
>
> When you download the distro...just let bittorrent seed indefinitely.
>
> By doing this you are contributing to centos as a whole.
> ...go figure...I'm actually giving the centos cause 17-18 KB/s and the
> beauty...I don't even miss it!
> My boxes run 24/7 anyway so why not!!!
>
> John Rose

sound slike a good idea

BUT

isp's in belgium and i think most european country's limit dsl trafic to
10 GB downstream and 1.5 GB upstream so keeping torrents seeded 24/7 is
not an option for us.

--

Progress (n.):  The process through which the Internet has evolved from
smart people in front of dumb terminals to dumb people in front of smart