[CentOS] Anyone seeing mock breakage after updating to 4.4?
hrbac.conf at seznam.cz
Tue Sep 5 13:43:03 UTC 2006
Konstantin Klimchev napsal(a):
> I dare to assume - there can be it consequences of correction
> RedHat #151255 ?
> If to execute a command:
> # yum --installroot /var/lib/mock/centos-4-i386-core/root install
Well, probably something different. I took old virtual machine in
VMWare, running 2.6.9-34EL.
1. installed mock-0.6.4-1
2. run mock pam...src.rpm - OK
3. yum update rpm - updated to 4.3.3-18
4. run mock pam...src.rpm - OK
5. yum update yum - updated to 2.4.3-1
6. run mock pam...src.rpm - OK
7. yum update sqlite - updated to 3.3.3-1.2
8. run mock pam...src.rpm - not working anymore, because yum is not working
9. rpm -Uhv python-sqlite-1.1.7-1.2
10. run mock pam...src.rpm - OK
11. yum -y update, no reboot to stay on older kernel
12. run mock pam...src.rpm - not working - "can't create transaction
lock on /var/lib/mock/centos-4-i386/root/var/lock/rpm/transaction" and
"Could not find useradd in chroot, maybe the install failed?"
13. reboot, run mock - the very same
So I dare to say it has nothing to do with
More information about the CentOS