[CentOS] postfix pb with mass emails

sophana sophana at zizi.ath.cx
Tue Sep 5 23:14:28 UTC 2006

Ralph Angenendt a écrit :
> Feizhou wrote:
>
>> I hope I got the message through that the problem is with phpbb and not
>> with postfix itself. phpbb must have injected multiple messages with the
>> same recipients.
>>

> Yes. I just wanted to state (again) that this is definitely not the
> fault of postfix.
>
> Ralph

Thanks for all your responses.

Phpbb could of course be the problem. I was wondering how this kind of
basic bug could still exist in postfix...

If it is a phpbb bug, is there an easy way to have a fake smtp server,
so I can catch the bugged phpbb smtp request? (I can setup another smtp
port in phpbb...)

Regards

Sophana