[CentOS] OT: DVB-T TV on CentOS 4.4

James Fidell james at cloud9.co.uk
Thu Sep 7 09:46:52 UTC 2006

Timothy Kesten wrote:
> Am Donnerstag 07 September 2006 01:46 schrieb John Newbigin:
>> Perhaps CentOS-4 is not the best choice for this purpose.
>>
>> John.
>
> Hi John,
>
> thanks for your advice
> I think, I will leave it ;-)

I've been trying to set up a DVB-T MythTV backend on a 4.4 box recently.
I found I needed to install a new kernel to pick up fixes for DVB
support and for my DVB-T cards.  That's as far as I've got right now,
but I'm going to stick with 4.4 for the moment.  If I can't get it
working by the end of the month then I'll probably try FC6 when it
comes out.

James