[CentOS] Re: Yum update to 4.4 stamps all over rndc.conf

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Tue Sep 12 20:39:20 UTC 2006

Email Lists spake the following on 9/12/2006 11:21 AM:
> -> Once the number three, being the third number, be
> -> reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Chicken of Antioch towards thy foe,
>
> Ok... after much chasing around the yard and far too much clucking
> baaaagokkkkk racket... I have the chicken!!!
>
> Still alive I might add.  :-)
>
> Now, where in scripture do I find this again?  :-)

The Book of Armaments, chapter two, verses nine through twenty-one. Revised
Sysop Version.

As for the chicken being noisy, that problem should resolve by the second
twirl if you do it right!

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and