[CentOS] CentOS-announce mailing list

John Hinton webmaster at ew3d.com
Fri Sep 15 13:10:02 UTC 2006

Johnny Hughes wrote:

>> And I promise to not say anything again, at least until 6 comes out. ;)
>>

> You do know that the announce list has topics, right?
>
> You can pick CentOS 4 i386 and not see the other announce list
> messages ...
>
> Not sure what the problem is.

My bad... The problem is the end user... ME! I actually didn't even
remember signing up for both list.. thought all the announcements were
coming into the general list and I had missed the 'topics' area.. or
maybe was too early signing on for those to actually exist.

So, you folks have again done a top notch job of things... Sorry about
the total waste of bandwidth. Keep up the good work. I found my login
info and selected only the announce topics I want to get!

John Hinton