[CentOS] Centos 4.4 - mythtv

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 11:29:52 UTC 2006

On 9/19/06, Tom Brown <tom at ng23.net> wrote:
> can anyone advise on where to find the mythtv repo? I have dag but a
>
> yum install mythtv-suite
>
> yields nothing

Guessing at package names won't get you very far.
yum list 'myth*'
or yum search 'mythtv' will yeild you better results. Having said
that, it's not in the dag repo.
The only repository that I'm aware of containing mythtv is ATrpms.
That's a 'use at your own risk' type of repository. It does not tend
to play well with other repos, and replaces core system packages. If
you use it, be very careful. If it eats your system later on, I'll
only say 'I told you so' once.

George Orwell