[CentOS] sendmail security-with example

Feizhou feizhou at graffiti.net
Thu Sep 21 07:11:59 UTC 2006

> In above example u can see in the 1st example the
> sender(xyz) is not real user of my domain , still he
> is able to sendmail to my real users (abhi).

> plz help me.

abhishek singh,

The simplest way that I can think of is to create a database of your
addresses and then check the mail from against that database and reject
if not found.

The problem is how to maintain that database.

You could add a table lookup for this database and then add rules in
Local_check_mail to check mail from: addresses against the database.