[CentOS] Saw this and thought warmly of everyone on the list

Steve Huff shuff at vecna.org
Thu Sep 21 14:12:24 UTC 2006

On Sep 21, 2006, at 9:15 AM, chrism at imntv.com wrote:

> Even though I agree with the sentiment that SElinux should be off
> by default, I have to say that I also don't find it terribly useful
> (for anyone) to bitch about it on this list.  It is VERY easy to
> turn off for those that don't want or don't need it.

More to the point, this is an excellent argument for automating
installs with kickstart rather than doing them by hand.  if your
ks.cfg has "selinux --disabled", you will never "forget to turn it
off". :)

-steve

--
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an
improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v