[CentOS] Problem deleting an active route

Dale

lists at ehome.net
Fri Sep 22 06:13:40 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Some how I have an extra active route setup in my CentOS 4.4 system
(that unfortunately at a data center a ways away from me). I have tried
using /sbin/route del -net xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx but get an error.

I also have Webmin installed and I can delete the route from there, but
on applying the network config, the route comes back. I have no idea
where it is coming from. It is preventing me from getting out of the box
to any other services.

Any suggestions greatfully accepted!

Thanks

Dale