[CentOS] Trouble with X and vnc-4.0-8.1.i386 on Centos 4.4

Steve Huff shuff at vecna.org
Thu Sep 28 13:13:55 UTC 2006

On Sep 28, 2006, at 8:46 AM, Wojtek.Pilorz wrote:

> I connect to an NT 4.0 Workstation box running 800x600 resolution
> with vnc;
> my resolution is 1280x1024 so the letters are too small for me and
> I switch
> resolution to 1024x768 or 800x600 using Ctrl-Alt-+;

consider using a tool such as gnopernicus (it's part of CentOS).
it's a general accessibility package, and it includes a screen
magnifier.  it seems to work just fine on top of vncviewer.

-steve

--
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an
improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v